CTI Logistics Limited (CTI) is a provider of transport and logistics services. As part of CTI’s environmental strategy, we are committed to responsible energy management and will practice energy efficiency within our business activities.
Our aims are to gain control over our energy consumption by reviewing and improving our purchasing and operating practices.
To achieve our aims the board and management will
- Promote a culture whereby personal responsibility for energy efficiency is second nature.
- Comply with all relevant statutory regulations to promote energy efficiency.
- Aim towards continuous improvement in energy management through communication, consultation and ownership.
- Reduce the amount of pollution, particularly greenhouse gas emissions caused by energy consumption.
- Use fuels as efficiently as possible.
- Reduce where possible our dependence on fossil fuels through the use of renewable energy.
- Work towards all vehicles in our fleet being fitted with the latest emission reduction technology to Australian Design Regulations and Euro emission reduction standards to eliminate air quality gases including Sulphur Dioxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, and Particulate matter. In addition greenhouse gases such as Carbon Dioxide, Nitrous Oxide, Methane and Hydro Fluoro Carbons.